Thursday, June 25, 2009

Help please. Need Bible stories of women who used gifts to share Christ

The SBC in Louisville was awesome...yes, seriously! So many women serving in many ways to make it all happen. Some leading, some managing things, some serving by keeping children, some working with the booths, food, and the list goes on! It is an honor to serve at Southern Seminary and an honor to serve with everyone who is connect there! But, if you know me, you know I am on to the next thing! In about a week and a half, we will test the new evangelism material that I am working on called ECO: gifted2go. I need help...

What are some Bible stories and examples of women who used their spiritual gifts for the purpose of evangelism? For instance, someone who while serving, shared the gospel of Jesus Christ? maybe one who gave money so that others might come to know Him? or one who through teaching, taught evangelistically? Please, help me search the Scriptures and give me the references! Thanks so much!