Saturday, April 10, 2010

A Better Heart

No one has love for lost people like Jesus, but I hope that some measure of the love Jesus had for lost people would consume us. I am a full time stay at home wife & mom. It would be easy to make my life cushy and comfortable and surrounded by people who think like me, talk like me, dress like me, act like me, but the point of life isn't comfort and what a vast amount of richness I would miss by not spending time with the poor, hungry, and the like. I wonder if you would be willing to ask Jesus to give you HIS heart for the lost...the real poor, the real hungry...spiritually speaking. I am asking Him for it. Contemplate how different your world would be if your heart was more like Jesus?!

"For the Son of Man came to seek and to save what was lost." Luke 19:10