Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Sharing a GIFT of Prayer!




A GIFT of Prayer!



Ephesians 6: 19-20 "Pray also for me, that whenever I open my mouth, words may be given me so that I will fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel, for which I am an ambassador in chains. Pray that I may declare it fearlessly, as I should."





G od gives the words to share through prayer as you go! (v.19-20)



I nvite others to pray for you as you pray and go! (v.19-20)



F earlessly pray & go! (v.19-20)



T ake prayer with you as you go! (v.19-20)


A Thankful Fall Strategy for Evangelistic Prayer....Fall is a wonderful important time to focus on the importance and the power of prayer! A time to renew thankfulness and get "prayed up". As we share the Lord with others, our personal prayer life is so important! Prayer is simply talking to God, but the results are strategic! Prayerful lives are powerful Gifted2Go lives! There are thankful Fall strategic prayer opportunities are all around us, especially during Fall activities, See You At The Pole Prayer Day, and the upcoming Thanksgiving season! Below are a few plans you can make to pray listed for you. We would invite you to share your simple summer strategy ideas of prayer too! God promises to "teach us to pray"! (Luke 11:1) One way The Lord teaches us to pray is when simple strategic prayer plans are shared with others!!


Some Fantastic Fall Strategies for Prayer: A Prayer Walk, A Prayer Retreat, A Prayer Garden, A Prayer Gram, A Prayer Journal, A Prayer Time...we left room for your prayer ideas and would love to hear about one of the times that you experienced an answer to prayer!


Have A Wonderful Prayerful Day!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX49H0oHUh0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7LJEUcmtw8