"What good is it, my brothers, if a man claims to have faith, but has no deeds? Can such faith save him? Suppose a brother or sister is without clothes and daily food. If one of you says to him, 'Go, I wish you well; keep warm and well fed,' but does nothing about his physical needs, what good is it? In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead." (James 2:14-17)
- God won't ask what kind of car you drove. He'll ask how many people you drove who didn't have transportation.
- God won't ask the square footage of your house. He'll ask how many people you welcomed into your home.
- God won't ask about the clothes you had in your closet. He'll ask how many you helped to clothe.
- God won't ask what your highest salary was. He'll ask if you compromised your character to obtain it.
- God won't ask what your job title was. He'll ask if you performed your job to the best of your ability.
- God won't ask how many friends you had. He'll ask how many people to whom you were a friend.
- God won't ask in what neighborhood you lived. He'll ask how you treated your neighbors.
- God won't ask about the color of your skin. He'll ask about the content of your character.
- God won't ask why it took you so long to seek salvation. He'll lovingly take you to your mansion in heaven and not to the gates of Hell.
- God won't ask if you went to church regularly. He'll ask if you have asked Jesus to forgive you for your sins and invite Him to be your Savior and Lord.
(Source of article unknown)