Wednesday, February 13, 2013

The Sweetest Name We Know!


As a first generation Christian, John 3:16 means so much to me because it is the very first Bible verse I ever heard.


I did not own a Bible until I was 22 years old and I will never forget the impact upon my life when I read John 3:16 for the first time; “For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.” My life has never been the same since the day “God so loved…” a “whosoever” like me. I will never get over the miracle it is to Know, Love, Follow, and Serve Jesus!

Tomorrow is Valentine’s Day, and as you read John 3:16 today, let each word make a fresh impact upon your life because “…God so loved…” you!

God’s “one and only Son”, Jesus, He has a plan and purpose for your life to: Know Him, Share Him, and Lead others to do the same. Valentine’s Day is a great opportunity to share His Love & His Heart with others! What are some simple ways you can do this?  We would love to hear some ways that you share His Love on Valentine's Day.  Here are a few simple ideas:

Be Loving by Sharing God’s Unconditional Love with Others – Look for those who need a friend

Be Willing to Share a Word of Good News with Others – Look for Valentine Cards to share that include the Gospel (perfect time to share a HeartTalk booklet) and God’s Word

Be Generous with what God has Blessed you with – Share your Blessings as you Bless Others

Be Sensitive to The Holy Spirit – Share a Prayer, Share a Cup of Encouragement, Share whatever the Lord personally leads you to Share with Others as you Leave the Results up to God

Most of all, this Valentine’s Day, is a great day to share ♥JESUS♥, as He is the SWEETEST name we know!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5k6ASRS5gQ  (Chris Tomlin - The Only One)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1NsGJsCVbM  (Jesus, There's Just Something About That Name - The Isaacs)