Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The Greatest 25 Years Of My Life!

♥July 21, 1985♥
I am overtaken by The Love of God today because His One and Only Son ~ JESUS ~ Has Been My Lord ~ My Savior ~ My Everything for The Greatest 25 Years Of My Life!!
Almost to the exact minute 25 years ago I ran down the isle of a small church in Houston Texas and accepted The Greatest Gift of All Gifts, JESUS! I entered that very special church as a very lost and searching outsider (Colossians 4:5), BUT left that very special church as a forever part of The Body of Christ, A First-Generation Forever Never To Be The Same Christian (2 Corinthians 5:17)....Glory To God as I burst into tears this day, my 25th Spiritual Birthday, that I pray I will NEVER get over!!
There is a book in my heart today that I could write you. There are more testimonies than I can count of God's life-changing transforming purpose overtaking my life. Each memory I am reliving reminds me of a bride remembering her once in a lifetime wedding day on each anniversary that follows as love is celebrated!
My heart is full of love, great thankfulness, and awe as I am overcome with a fresh touch from God as He whispers in my heart "Jesus Loves You & Gave His Life For You, Tracy, So That You Can Know Him (Love), Share Him (Love), and Lead Others To Do The Same (Love)!!!.....
♥"For God So Loved The World That He GAVE His One And Only Son, That Whosoever (Tracy) Believes In Him Shall Not Perish But Have Eternal Life."♥! John 3:16 (the FIRST Bible verse I ever heard as I RAN to JESUS July 21, 1985...25 Years Ago TODAY!!)
Who needs to hear your testimony today? Who needs us to Share Jesus with them today? Who needs today to be the first day of their Spiritual Birthday?
♥Dear God, Thank You For JESUS And Everything He GAVE So That We Could RECEIVE Eternal LIFE♥ AMEN!!!