Wednesday, March 21, 2012

God Cares About You!


Jeremiah 29:11-13 "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will hear you. You will seek Me and find Me, when you seek Me with all your heart."

John 3:16 "For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life."

Deuteronomy 31:6 "Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.”

Joshua 1:9 "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.”

Matthew 10:29-31 "Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? And not one of them will fall to the ground apart from your Father. But even the hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not, therefore; you are of more value than many sparrows."

Isaiah 46:3-4 "Listen to me, O house of Jacob, all the remnant of the house of Israel, who have been born by Me from before your birth, carried from the womb; even to your old age I am He, and to gray hairs I will carry you. I have made, and I will bear; I will carry and will save."

As a first generation Christian, from time to time God lovingly reminds me of the amazing ways He has faithfully cared for me and cared about me personally. My life is a miracle, there is not doubt in my heart that I would be lost without Jesus!

Without Jesus I would be lost in the old ways I was raised in. I was not raised in a Christian home. These are some of the old ways that God reminds me that He has saved me and set me free from: Lostness, Worldiness, Addictions, Emptiness, Aloneness, Rejection, Brokenheartedness, Great Pain, Abuse, Lack of Stability, Brokenness, Tears, Insecurities...the old defeated life! I did not hear the name of Jesus Christ or God (except in cuss words) until I was in my 20's. I will never forget the day I heard that God loved me and He desired to have a personal relationship with someone like me!

JESUS was shared with me during a Vacation Bible School follow up in my neighborhood, I knew that JESUS and His Love was what I was longing for my entire life as I ran to Him and He radically changed my life. My life changed in every way as God gave me a new heart, a new life, a new everything as it is best describe in 2 Corinthians 5:17; "Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come."!!!!

"Praise the LORD, my soul, and never forget all the good He has done" Psalm 103:2

"Remember the wonders He has done, His miracles..." 1 Chronicles 16:12a

God Cares About You, Dear Ones! No matter what, God Cares About You! Ask God to lovingly remind you of the amazing ways He has faithfully cared for you and cared about you personally. Your life is a miracle and we would all be lost without Jesus!

Maybe today is the first time that you are realizing your need for Jesus, please say YES to Him, He has great plans of Hope for your life! Please let us know if you have said YES to Jesus and please let us know if there are any ways that we can pray for you!

Who do we know that needs to know that God Cares? Who do we know that needs to know that God has a new plan for their life? Who do we know that needs to know that the old can pass away and that all things can become new life because of Christ?

Let's share Jesus today!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vH_CeU-JNW0&feature=related (Help Is On The Way! - Michael W. Smith)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyInD0JF_HM (My Chains Are Gone! - Michael W. Smith)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKta3gXyC3I&feature=related (Mighty To Save! - Michael W. Smith)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62gDvgB06Uw&feature=related (Deep In Love With You! - Michael W. Smith)