Monday, March 19, 2012

God's waterfall

"Deep calls to deep in the roar of your waterfalls; all your waves and breakers have swept over me. (Psalm 42:7)." 
I love the words of the Psalmist in 42:7. As I read it, i could not help but think back to when I visited the Canadian side of Niagara Falls. My cell phone captured the photos you see here. I could feel the mist from the powerful waterfalls and sense the power as it came rushing down. Like many who visit, i was overwhelmed by the beauty and the magnificent display of God's glory right in front of me. As i looked to the left, i could see a rainbow which seemed to frame the picture for me. God was reminding me that He was all knowing, all powerful, and in complete control. Nothing was too strong or mighty to overcome Him. And He was giving me a promise to remind me that He knew, He cared, and He was still in charge.


I don't know where you find yourself today, what you are doing, or what you need to be doing :), but what i do know is that God knows what you are going through. He has a plan and He will see it through. Let His mighty love shower you with His presence today...and tell someone else, the He loves them and has a plan. Promise.


You know you are loved.