Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Sowing in Tears ~ Reaping With Shouts of Joy!

"When the Lord restored the fortunes of Zion, our mouths were filled with laughter then, and our tongues with shouts of joy. Then they said among the nations, “The Lord has done great things for them.” The Lord had done great things for us; we were joyful. Restore our fortunes. Those who sow in tears will reap with shouts of joy. Though one goes along weeping, carrying the bag of seed, he will surely come back with shouts of joy, carrying his sheaves."
Psalm 126 (HCSB)

Just yesterday tears were flowing from my eyes without my ability to control them...was it because I could not get Fall season memories of my mother, that is now with Jesus, off of my heart...was it because I had just been through a huge opportunity of trusting Jesus with all my heart...or was it because I had the joy of sharing my testimony with a nurse that was serving me that caused me to think about all of the people that are facing tough times and may be without Jesus in their life?

The truth is that the tears flowed from my eyes because of ALL of the above at the same time!! As I cried I was reminded of Psalm 126 (that I have written out above) and John 11:35 "Jesus Wept"! Through my tears I thanked God that He has given me the ability to cry out to Him when I need nurturing, when I am afraid, and when my heart breaks for the lost of our world that need Jesus!

What greater calling could we have than a season of tears that all lead back to "Jesus Wept"! We are in good company my friend when we have tender hearts that weep with those that weep and rejoice with those that rejoice. What greater opportunity we have as "The Lord's Gifted2Go Witness" to walk in the sensitivity and compassion of Jesus that cares about those that are needing Him! There is no greater JOY than to be willing to enter a lost person's world to share the HOPE that they are searching for desperately! Will You Go With Us?!

Weeping may last for a night (season) but Joy comes in the morning! Don't hold back or push down those tears that water the seeds that are sown for Jesus...water makes seeds GROW!!:-) As gifted2go witnesses for Christ keep sowing those seeds by faith and at times watering them with tears of sorrow or joy. Don't loose heart God will cause there to be a Joyful Harvest as we have the privilege of "carry His sheaves" because of the tears we have sown for His Glory!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlmYxZAgrGI (our life is in His Hands!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GsTKEPqe8Q (joy comes in the morning~choose Joy!)