Wednesday, January 5, 2011

♥JESUS 2011♥

"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future..." Jeremiah 29:11


God has great plans for you and I for 2011 as we live each and every day to Know CHRIST and to Share CHRIST! This is the most wonderful new hope and new future that we could ever pray for as our New Year of 2011 unfolds!

One of the best questions we can ask ourselves and one of the best focuses we can pray for is to be sensitive to "who needs us to share Jesus Christ & His Love with them today?"!! Many are going to accept JESUS in 2011! Just thinking about those that are going to come to know Jesus as their Lord causes my heart to PRAISE JESUS!! This worship song inspires me as I think about the day that I came to Jesus as a first generation Christian hearing about Christ for the very first time and ACCEPTING Him as MY LORD & MY SAVIOR (RUNNING TO JESUS!!) when I was in my 20's http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PANiveIKVX0&feature=related (Come To Jesus by Chris Rice)!

Let's make a JESUS 2011 list of names right now, that includes those that we have been trusting the Lord for already (maybe for YEARS!) as we NEVER GIVE UP & keep praying and looking for opportunities to share our Jesus with others because People Need The Lord http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uZcGaixMhg&feature=related (People Need The Lord by Steve Greene)!

Let's fill our 2011 Calendar with Jesus & His Gifted2Go Purposes! Please know that someone is praying for you as you share your faith with others, you are not alone! Let's Give Them Jesus in 2011 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=empiUulYcDs (Give Me Jesus by Jeremy Camp)!