Monday, September 2, 2013

As you read this, I will be on the other side of the world from most of you. It is amazing how you can get on a plane and in no time, be in such a different culture. I have already been reminded how much we are blessed and how thankful we can be for the little things.

Your prayers are essential as we try to speak through interpreters! Pray that our words will be Spirit-filled and that many will be Gifted2Go when we leave! I would especially like your prayers as I speak to our faithful servants, to a conference for women, and to a young church. May we be an encouragement to those we meet!

After we return, I will tell you all the details. Until then, thank you for being our partners in prayer!

By the way, the spiral bound version of HeartCall New Heart is being printed right now! you can order either version at www.jayemartin.com/shop.

You are loved!
Jaye