Monday, April 11, 2011

HeartCall: Your Purpose



For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will hear you. You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart. (Jeremiah 29:11-13, ESV)

I never cease to be amazed at the gifts of women. One of our Women's Ministry Institute (WMI) students at Southern Seminary, created this video using some of the words and verses from the HeartTalk track that I wrote. What a message of hope for the Easter season! I am so proud of Karen Brawner, member and bible study leader at Southeast Christian Church in Louisville, KY! Thank you Karen for using your gifts to share the message of hope!

We are all gifted2go! Jesus is THE GIFT! Let's share the message of hope with women who lead lives of emptiness. Please pass this on! And, share with us how you are telling the good news of Christ!

God loves YOU! Pass it on!