Monday, April 18, 2011

Thankful for Each Worker

I thank my God in all my remembrance of you, always in every prayer of mine for you all making my prayer with joy, because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now. And I am sure of this, that he who began a good work in you will bring it to completion at the day of Jesus Christ. (Philippians 1:3-6, ESV)

There are so many great truths in Philippians, especially for overseers and leaders. Last week, I had planned to teach some truths from Philippians in my evangelism classes but time just did not allow it so...I will share a few with you.

I love these verses in 1:3-6. Paul is thankful for those who are partners in sharing the gospel of Christ. He always remembers them in prayer.

This week, I am especially thankful for those who serve with me in sharing Christ. While there are many, I especially want to thank Tracy Jones, Sharon Beougher, Connie Jenkins, Kelli Martin, and Kristi McCartney. Whether it is blogging, proofing, encouraging, or giving of time and resources, these women share my heart to change the world. They pray for me and I pray for them. I could write for weeks about how each one makes a difference but for right now, I just want you to know how thankful I am for partners in ministry. No one is paid and each one makes an incredible impact.

Last week, Tracy was able to be with me at Southern Seminary. What a blessing to minister together. What a blessing to have true friends and partners in Christ. Thank you Lord for those whose hearts want to see others come to know Jesus in a personal way.

Love and prayers to each of you, Jaye