Saturday, August 20, 2011

Top Ten Mistakes Women Leaders Make

20 Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us, 21 to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever. Amen. (Ephesians 3:20-21, ESV).

If you have been in leadership for very long, you've made a few mistakes. I've done alot of research in the area (both in Christian and secular material) and over the next few weekends, I want to share these with you. If you happen to be near Oklahoma City, come join me at First Baptist Church, Moore, OK where I will speak in the morning session on, "GIFTED: Created to Make a Difference." During the side shows, I will have two breakouts, one on Gifted2go and one on these same top ten mistakes. Details on the Baptist Convention of Oklahoma's website: http://www.bgco.org/ministries/women%e2%80%99s/sweet-experience.


I have to admit that I am pumped about all my topics but I can't wait to see some great ladies who are also on the program! Kelly King will be an awesome ringleader, and I must find time to be with Becky Badry, Andrea Mullins, Teresa Brady, Alicia Wong, and more at Moore! Come one come all! We will all be there on Saturday, August 27! If you can't be there in person, we'd love your prayers for God to move!

I will start posting some of the top ten mistakes tomorrow!