2. Be involved - Jesus took time to go to wedding and be with people so we need to take time to be in the community, 2:1-11
3. Be available - Nicodemus came to Jesus at night and Jesus took time for him so we are to be available for others, 3:1-22
4. Be missional - Jesus crossed cultural boundaries with Samaritan woman so we are to try to get to know others who are not like us, 4:1-45
5. Be expecting - Jesus healed the man at the pool and we must remember to expect miracles, 5:1-17
6. Be giving - the boy brought his five loves and two fish to give and Jesus multiplied it so we are to give what we have for use in His kingdom 6:1-15
7. Be intentional - Jesus is intentional about where He goes, what He says, and who He spends time with so we are to intentionally develop relationships with those who do not know Him (reference 7:35)
8. Be forgiving - Jesus forgives woman caught in adultery and we are to forgive others, 8:1-11
9. Be looking - Jesus healed a blind man and now he can see. We can look for opportunities to share about Christ.
10. Be shepherding - Jesus is the good shepherd and we are to model being a shepherd by feeding people spiritually and caring for their needs, 10:1-21
11. Be Life - Jesus is Life and we are to represent life and hope to others, 11:1-27
12. Be sacrificial - Mary anointed Jesus with expensive perfume and we are to give sacrificially for the work of the Lord, 12:1-8
13. Be serving - Jesus washes the feet of the disciples and we are to out-serve those we work with, 13:1-20
14. Be Truth - Jesus was Truth and we are the speak Truth and stand for Truth, 14:1-14
15. Be fruitful - Jesus is vine and we are branches. We are to stay connected to Him and reproduce fruit in our lives, 15:1-17
16. Be loving - Jesus tells of the work of the Holy Spirit. He is the one who convicts of sin. We share the love of the Lord through all we say and do.
17. Be prayerful - Jesus prays for the world and we are to pray for people to come to know Him.
18. Be open - Jesus was open to what He was teaching. We are to be open to questions and not be in secret about what we believe,18:19-24
19. Be real - The crucifixion shows that life is not easy. We don't have to hide our struggles or our imperfections or try to be perfect. Let people see how Jesus helps us through tough times.
20. Be sharing - The women saw that the tomb was empty and went to share the good news with others. We need to share the gospel story, 20:18