Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Greetings Gifted2Go Girls!


I am Fired Up! WOW, we have been blessed beyond words with the launching of another Spirit-Filled vision from the heart of one of today's gifted evangelistic Christian woman leaders that is on the front lines of ministry, Jaye Martin! Gifted2Go evangelistic events and resources help equip those that know the Lord to share the Lord with those that need the Lord!! If we have accepted The GIFT of All GIFTS~JESUS, you are Gifted2Go...Can I hear a huge AMEN!!? AMEN!!!!

Gifted2Go Arkansas is THIS WEEKEND 10/21/10-10/23/10! Thank You for your prayers, we are fired up and excited to Share His Gifts as We GO!!! You can GO too as a Gifted2GO Praying Friend, thank you for praying as the Lord leads you!!
I am always humbled by Jaye's invitations to serve on her evangelistic ministry team!! When God put our lives together almost 15 years ago, He blessed my life one of the most special GIFTS that I could of every have been given and I will forever be grateful in ways that are too many to count!

It is an exciting day we live in when Creative Strategic Evangelistic Leadership for Women can take place over the Internet as it is used as a gift from God for an evangelistic tool for our postmodern lives! God is faithful to equip us in the Gifts He has given as we Go and share Him through our lives, think with me how He is using blogs, e-mail, websites, instant messages, texting, christian music videos on the Internet, social networks, and the list goes on!! What are some "postmodern" ways that you are seeing Him at work? In our evangelistic gifted2go lives, one way God reminds us and encourages us through His Word as each of us have been given at least one gift or more from God so that He can minister through us, here are a couple of promises that God has encouraged and equipped my life with:
"Do not neglect the gift that is in you..." 1 Timothy 4:14a "Therefore, I remind you to keep ablaze (I LOVE that word!) the gift of God that is in you through the laying on of my hands. For God has not given us a spirit of fearfulness, but one of power, love, and sound judgment." 2 Timothy 1:6-7 (HCSB)

We are full of great anticipation and expectation as we have the privilege of being encouraged and equipped through these Internet blogging waves! As a first-generation Christian, there are so many "firsts" that God has lovingly poured out upon my life that I look forward to sharing with you in the blogs to come, but right now I am experiencing my "first blog" and I thank you for your input and patience with great joy! This BLOGasphere (God may even give us some new first words:-)!) is amazing, just to think, that we are connecting from all over the world as we share from a keyboard, Dear Lord, let this set us ablaze in a new fresh gifted way for your Glory!
We are looking forward in the days, months, years...until Jesus' return of the joy to serve you, pray for you, and cheer you on as The Lord "keeps ablaze the gift of God that is in you" (2 Tim. 1:6b) Please know of my constant prayers for you and my availability to you in any way as the Lord leads us through His Spirit & His Word! One of my prayers, as I close my very first BLOG that I think may have been longer than I expected, is that I pray that you will feel the freedom to share what God has on your heart to evangelistically encourage others or receive encouragement yourself as we are all Gifted2Go praying friends looking to Jesus = The Greatest Gifts for ALL! Go God!!

Cheering You On In The Gifted2Go Blazing Joy Journey With Jesus,
Tracy
Ephesians 3:14-21
2 Corinthians 9:2b