Wednesday, August 12, 2009

He Makes ALL Things NEW!


"Therefore if anyone is in Christ, there is a new creation; old things have passed away, and look, new things have come."!
2 Corinthians 5:17 HCSB

NEW things have come~old things are gone! God is so wonderful to take away the old things in our lives and make us brand NEW! What He begins in our lives He keeps working on until He returns! What are some old things that He is working on in our lives? Am I allowing Him to make me NEW, it is a choice I make everyday! I have found that one thing that people that need the Lord are looking for is something NEW! Until I learned that it was JESUS that I needed, I would fill up the voids of my life with the new things that the world offer, even though these things did not satisfy; new clothes, new shoes, new places, new people, new gadgets, new neighborhood, new job, new ________...I will NEVER forget the day that JESUS filled the void in my heart, took away my old self and made me brand NEW in Him...He makes ALL things NEW...He puts people in the path of our lives that need to be made NEW...who do we know that we can share Jesus-the Only One That Can Make Us Brand New?

Butterflies remind me of the promise God gives us in 2 Cor. 5:17, especially right now during the summer season because Butterflies are everywhere. From caterpillar to butterfly through many changes in the metamorphosis process...when I think about this God reminds me of the incredible life-changing ways He has changed my life for His Glory! He also reminds me to NEVER forget what it was like when I didn't know Him as my Lord and Savior, what it was like to be in the cocoon of lostness/darkness! When I think about all that God has rescued me from He reminds me to be sensitive to people that are still in their cocoon of lostness/darkness without God...my heart is burdened for our world, our nation, our state, my city, my neighborhood as the Lord whispers to my heart "Tracy, they need Jesus-they need to be made NEW"!

As a caterpillar must "struggle" in the process of emerging as a butterfly, as a believer, God reminds me that He will use every struggle to make me more like Him so that I can share more of Him with others!

Praise You God for the ways You keep working in our lives so that we will continue to have a sensitivity for people that need the Lord! AMEN!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwjOLFMZhQo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKx_hx5itIM

"I am sure of this, that He who started a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus."! Philippians 1:6 HCSB