Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Looking Through A New Window!

"After he had seen the vision, we immediately made efforts to set out for Macedonia, concluding that God had called us to evangelize them."
Acts 16:10 (hcsb)

As my old 1950's windows are being replaced this week in my home, God laid it on my heart that looking through a new window is so much like the vision given to Paul in Acts 16 to evangelize Europe! WOW, can you imagine what it was like to catch an evangelistic vision like this? My old windows have actually become dangerous because they stuck, unable to open with the crank type of openings, and many of the glass panes are cracked...just plain OLD! There is nothing like looking through a clear clean NEW window that can also give you new vision!

There are special times in the Christian life we have the privilege of looking through a new window at a new fresh vision that causes us to "immediately" have a new fresh evangelistic plan to add to the ones we use to share Jesus with others!

This is how I feel about "ECO: GIFTED2GO"! Just reading and describing the title fans the flame of The Holy Spirit in my heart as the first steps of publishing takes place in order to prepare The Body of Christ for "the vision....to evangelize them"...the important part of all of the evangelistic tools God has blessed the Body of Christ with is for us to "use them!" I can not wait for ECO:GIFTED2GO, but as we wait for the publishing process...LET'S PRAY as God gets ready to cast another effective vision for "Evangelistic Concern for Others: Gifted2Go" Take it from someone that has been trying to look through some old windows from the 1950's...there is nothing like CLEAR vision like I now have as I am looking through new windows!

In what ways is God casting a new fresh clear evangelistic vision in your life? Will we obey Him as He calls Christians to "come follow me" and "go"!? I join you in praying and sharing the GREATEST GIFT~JESUS with others using all of the awesome evangelistic tools that He has blessed the Body of Christ with! To The Ends of The Earth & Beyond!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-9DtPiPVG4 (taking JESUS to the ends of the earth!)