Monday, November 23, 2009

No Worries

"But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be provided for you. Therefore, don't worry about tomorrow, because tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own" (Matthew 6:33-34, HCSB).

I am thankful for so many things: my family, my friends, my home, my job, and so much more. Most of all I am thankful for my salvation and the joy He brings to life. In the middle of plumbing problems, a desk piled high, and Thanksgiving quickly approaching, it is of great comfort to know that God loves me, cares about me, and takes care of all the worries of this life.

Today, let's look for who we can remind that God is available to each of us. His salvation is only a prayer away.

Happy Thanksgiving week to each of you. What are you thankful for?