Wednesday, November 25, 2009

ThanksLiving!

"My Mother & My 66 Year Old Uncle Larry"
Many join me today through precious memories for our loved ones that are in heaven this year as we give thanks around our tables for the first time with their earthly chair empty but with our hearts full of Indescribable Thanks! The Lord has my heart flooded with a sweet still small message/testimony of HOPE to share with you that may be growing weary as you wait for your loved one or friend to accept the Lord as their Savior...NEVER GIVE UP!!!!!!!!!!!

I pray that these promises will encourage and strengthen your unending desire for your loved ones to turn to The Lord and be SAVED! "But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ! Therefore, my dear brothers, be steadfast, immovable, always excelling in the Lord’s work, knowing that your labor in the Lord is not in vain."!! NEVER GIVE UP!!!!!!
1 Cor. 15:57-58 (HCSB)

As a first-generation Christian, I deeply understand some of the thoughts and feelings that many reading this blog right now are feeling as you prepare to gather with loved ones that still need the Lord...it took over 10 years of unconditional love and prayer until my own mother came to know JESUS as her LORD & SAVIOR...Praise You Jesus that I had the greatest joy and privilege of leading my mother to the Lord on 2/15/92 (this date is written at the beginning of her Bible that now sits in a special prayer place of my home)!! As I celebrate these first holidays with my mother in heaven due to her home-going this past Spring from cancer...the word that I cling to that gives victory is JESUS...CELEBRATE JESUS even if it is mixed with some tears of grief especially as I cook some of her favorite recipes and decorate with some of the special tokens of love she made through the years! NEVER GIVE UP!!!!!!!!!!

I am celebrating Heaven in a sweeter way today because my mother is with Jesus this first Thanksgiving (which is also her birthday) and CHRISTmas...GLORY TO GOD!!! You see my friends, I know your hearts desire for your loved ones to all become believers! It is one of the greatest passions of my life!! I pray that my testimony will give you ThanksLiving HOPE & JOY!! You see, not only is my mother in heaven this season, but her 66 year old brother, my uncle Larry, ACCEPTED JESUS AS HIS LORD & SAVIOR at her memorial service as God gave me the humble privilege of SHARING JESUS and sharing my mother's testimony with GREAT JOY!! NEVER GIVE UP on those that you are still trusting the Lord to reach for JESUS!!! And as you gather with your loved ones and friends that still need Jesus, I can share with you that one of the greatest witnesses we can give, even though I know it is not always easy, is ThanksLiving (attitude) and Unconditional Love (expression) that described in the key verses that I shared at the beginning of today's Blog..."be steadfast, immovable, always excelling in the Lord’s work, knowing that your labor in the Lord is not in vain"!! NEVER GIVE UP!!!!!!!

I thank God for you and you can count on my prayers as God gives you supernatural strength to keep extending His Love to your loved ones (the names that He has on your heart right now)that need the Lord!! Please always feel free to e-mail me with any private prayer requests that you may have as we keep planting and watering evangelistic seeds in the hearts of those that need JESUS!! "I planted, Apollos watered, but God gave the growth. So then neither the one who plants nor the one who waters is anything, but only God who gives the growth." (God Will Do It!) 1 Cor. 3:6-7 (HCSB) NEVER GIVE UP!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laE9wlvD9MI (Give Thanks)!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YMLmlHfehQ (When I Get Where We Are Going)!