Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Don't Look Back!





"Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already arrived at my goal, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me. Brothers and sisters, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus." Philippians 3:12-14

Have you ever been running a race and looked back? What are some of the things that happen when you look back?

* You Slow Down
* You Loose Control of the Direction You are Going In
* You Look at Things That Will Not Help You Win The Race
* You Could Trip & Fall
* You Get Distracted From Running Your Race

These are just some of the things that the enemy and the world can use to get us off course of The Race that God has for each one of His Witnesses! Distractions Distractions Distractions! We must guard our hearts and minds in Christ Jesus against anything that would cause us to look back and take our eyes off the race before us!! You and I must have a daily plan, His Day Timer and stick to it! Yes, there will be times that unexpected things come into our days that we must take care of, but beware of the things of this world that will try and consume the things of God in our lives! There are more distractions than ever in the day we live and we must know what our distractions are!! Why? So that we can run the race that God has called us to press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus = The Finish Line of All Lines = JESUS!! And don't forget to take as many others with you as you can as His Witness! And as we are running, don't forget to cheer on as many others as we can that are in the same race and that will win the same prize on the same team, The Body of Christ!! What an awesome exciting race we are all in, Let's GO GOD!! You are Gifted2Go Run for Jesus!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVFPjIp6nkk&ob=av2e (The Great Adventure - Steven Curtis Chapman)