Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The Battle Is The Lords!


Jesus told him, "Go away, Satan! For it is written . . ."
Matthew 4:10 (HCSB)
As we share Jesus we need to be ready to put the enemy in his place! Tell him to "GO AWAY!", not if, but WHEN he tries to throw his schemes at you..because JESUS SAID SO~AMEN!
Ephesians chapter 6 is another passage that all witnesses need to CAMP OUT in over and over! Let's take some time today and the rest of the week to read Ephesians 6:10-20 and really dig into the PROMISES given us through THE ARMOR OF GOD!! I am so excited that part of the new gifted2go resources, that will be coming soon include Ephesians Chapter 6, because warfare is such a HUGE part of the witnesses day in and day out experiences to be equipped to overcome!
I have been attacked, as a first-generation Christian, in more ways than I could ever describe to you, the LORD keeps my heart very full of HIS discernment as HE teaches me more and more about the enemy so that I can constantly STAND FIRM with THE ARMOR OF GOD securely on! But, it is my job to daily PUT ON THE FULL ARMOR OF GOD so that WHEN the schemes of the enemy come I CAN STAND and let THE LORD FIGHT EVERY BATTLE!!
As Jesus said, we also need to say to the enemy "GO AWAY, satan! FOR IT IS WRITTEN...!!!! Those are the best marching orders I could hear today as I believe God will take care of every battle, how about you? Are you under attack, PRAISE THE LORD, because the enemy could care less about us unless we are allowing Jesus to make a difference as His Light & His Salt! You are doing something RIGHT if you are in the enemies cross-arrows...take courage...JESUS OVERCOMES IT ALL!!! GO GOD!! GO AWAY, satan...GOD ALWAYS WINS!!!!!!!!!!