Saturday, January 30, 2010

"One generation shall praise Your works to another and shall declare your might acts." Psalm 145:4

Look at that face. That's one handsome face if I do say so myself! I think you've seen this picture of our first-born son before. When I look into that face it reminds of this verse. He represents the next generation to me. His generation is the one to whom I am commanded to declare the fullness of the Gospel and God's mighty acts. My question simply for you today...is who represents the next generation to you? Do you have that face, name, person in mind? Now, the question is how good a job are doing? Are you investing in the next generation? Are you making a way so that a generation yet to be created will one day praise the Lord? If so, keep on. If not, redirect your course. Our lives are but a midst, but His fame is forever. Let's make sure we declare it!